Wednesday 13 May 2020

No online class meeting today...

Good morning everyone. I don't think we will worry about meeting online again. We are due back Monday, so for those people who are up to date online, go to the class blog for ideas.
I look forward to seeing you all in person on Monday!
I would like to take the time now to thank all of the parents/caregivers who have been busy being 'teacher' during Lock Down. You have all done a magnificent job of keeping your children working during this most unusual time and I commend you all for your efforts.
The teachers have been busy working behind the scenes on just how Level 2 will work for your children when they are back and I will update you tomorrow on this. I will be teaching tomorrow in R4 (children of essential workers) so it may not be until tomorrow night that I get these notes posted to you. Keep an eye out on Facebook as Mr Adams has been posting updates regularly to the Westport South School page.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.
Many thanks
Jennifer Clementson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Star Students...