Friday 3 April 2020

R12 Writing...

Before the end of term the children in Room 12 completed a piece of writing about a fun time they had with friends.  The purpose for this writing was for us teachers to see what areas they needed help with and what their writing goals were.  I have corrected their work and will publish their samples for you to view.  Their are 22 samples so it may take a little time.  At the bottom of the sample I will put down a couple of goals that each child can work on.  Today we start with Nick Anderson.

MY BIRTHDAY PARTY

At my birthday party we played cricket with a ball as big as a big bouncy ball.  It was very hard to bowl and to bat!  After we played cricket we played with the Bay Blades (I got my big Bay Blades out) I was exploding them!   Then we watched t.v.   We got the bar stools out to watch TV and then we had dinner.  It was  yummy.  After dinner we played a game of Granny.
By Nick Anderson

Writing Goals:
Using capital letters at the beginning of all sentences.
To include direct speech (using speech marks) in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Star Students...